The Alpha release of the Douglass Browser
Douglass Browser Features.
- No Ad's - The Douglass Browser presents content without ads.
- IDA - ida is a peer to peer technology that gives members and communities the ability to: share, store, and distribute data where and when they want.
- Decentralized File Sharing - Encrypted Secure peer to peer file sharing.
- Douglass Calls - Peer to Peer videos encrypted calls
- Decentralized websites - Create and host decentralized websites from your computer . When community members visit your page they begin sharing your your files which allows your website to remain online when your computer is off.
- Douglass IDE - Easily Develop and distribute decentralized websites and applications that can be used in the Browser as well as with the Douglass Operating System.
- Freedomtrain Wallet - The integrated wallet for the Freedomtrain blockchain
- Native - Douglass Decentralized P2P Browser is Native to all Douglass Devices and the Douglass OS
The Douglass Operating System and The Douglass Browser are named in Honor of Frederick Douglass - An African American icon who stood for the equality of all people and the possibility of a better tomorrow. A runaway slave before the Civil War, Douglass became an abolitionist, a supporter of women’s suffrage, and a bridge between communities.
The Douglass Operating System and The Douglass Browser are powered by the "Ida" Decentralized protocol. IDA is named in honor of Ida B. Wells an African American teacher, journalist, civil rights pioneer and suffragist.