Technology + Beloved Community
Douglass: Technology For Peace, Love, Purpose
Douglass is Technology for intentional emancipatory futures. Douglass empowers: local and global communities, returns economic value, funds public goods, and creates the possibility for new models of economics and governance centered in the ideals of Martin Luther Kings “Beloved Community”.
The Douglass OS is a decentralized Operating System and network with a new generation of applications, an integrated peer to peer protocol, cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, and “FreedomTrain” our Beloved Community Economics and Governance service that will put communities in control of their futures.
A foundation of intentional Beloved Community aligned policies ensures that the products and technologies we build are in service to: life, earth and communities rather than dominating, replacing, and exploiting them.
Douglass is named in honor of Frederick Douglass — An African American icon who stood for the equality of all peoples and the possibility of a better tomorrow. A self emancipated slave before the Civil War, Frederick Douglass was an abolitionist, human rights activist, entrepreneur, orator, supporter of women’s suffrage, and bridge between communities.
A New OS for Modern New Futures
Douglass is a next generation operating system aligned with the Beloved Community License. Douglass breaks down barriers between applications, and gives back privacy and data ownership to users.
Douglass comes with essential apps that protect your data. Douglass is easy to use and keeps your data safe.
Douglass represents the first new computing architecture in 25 years.
The Douglass OS represents a paradigm shift - the next step from centralized to decentralized personal computing with: Native Artificial Intelligence, a Peer to Peer protocol and a Native Decentralized Beloved Community Economics and Governance Service.
A network of completely decentralized devices
The Douglass OS powers an independent network of completely decentralized devices, a full suite of newly-architected software applications, and integration services to speed the adoption of the platform.
The Douglass OS brings a systemic advantage to those who work with it.
- Own their data
- Be confident in privacy and security
- Generate income from the network
- Participate in Community Empowerment
- No storage or upload limits
The Douglass includes the ida://protocol— the new peer to peer protocol for a new emancipatory internet.
The ida://protocol is named in honor of Ida B. Wells an African American teacher, journalist, civil rights pioneer and suffragist. Ida B. Wells was one of the founders of the NAACP. Over the course of a lifetime dedicated to combating prejudice and violence, and the fight for African American equality,Wells arguably became the most famous Black woman in America.
FreedomTrain | No Blocks, No Chains
Members of the Underground Railroad often used specific terms, based on the metaphor of the rail way. The Railroad was often known as the "Freedom Train” which headed towards "Heaven" or "the Promised Land"
FreedomTrain is a "Beloved Community Economics" and Governance service. Freedomtrain is socially predistributive (not merely correcting inequalities after the fact), and ecologically regenerative (not merely repairing the damage previously done). The FreedomTrain decentralized block chain is integrated into the Douglass operating system.
FreedomTrains Beloved Community Economic Network will foster and enable democratic control and community ownership of technology. The Global Douglass community will have a role to play not only in the rate of technological development, but more importantly in its direction.
Artificial General Intelligence
- Patented Decentralized General Artificial Intelligence Service
- Named in honor of Granville Woods
- Woods A.I. in integrated into the Douglass OS
- All Douglass Devices are A.I. nodes
- Advanced Concept Vector Mapping
- Solves Central Challenges of General Artificial Intelligence
- Mastering Natural Conversational Language
- Organic Leaps in understanding Object Concepts and Context
- Concept Vector Mapping bridges Languages
- Self Learning Artificial Intelligence
- Scales as Douglass Network Scales
- Contextualized cultural and historical analysis
- A.I. for FreedomTrain Douglass’ FreedomTrain Blockchain
How does Douglass impact the world?
- Douglass leads the next computing revolution — First, the PC Revolution. Second, the Internet Revolution. Third, the Mobile Revolution. Now, the Decentralization Revolution.
- Douglass transforms the experience of worldwide marginalized communities from survival to thriving empowerment.
- Douglass empowers these communities to define goals, act on them, see their vision become reality, and live in this new place.
- Douglass creates common ground, re-envisions public policy, and reinvents deliberative democracy.
- Douglass emphasizes inclusiveness — moving the spirit of the Civil Rights Movement forward.