Hamer is the Douglass Communities Deliberative Governance Platform. Hamer gives communities the ability to collaboratively debate issues, make decisions, and manage community policy agreements.
Hamer includes budgeting and financial management features to support governance and budgeting activities.
Hamer is proudly named in honor of Fannie Lou Hamer an American voting and women’s rights activist, community organizer, and a leader in the civil rights movement.
Hamer helps in the creation of New Political and Economic Space.
- With Douglass and Hamer, true borderless Beloved Community Governance becomes a reality.
- Beloved Community Aligned Governance for Communties and Organizations
- Powered by FreedomTrain
- Hamer is a decentralized democratic governance protocol for Beloved Community Empowerment.
- Community Powered Deliberative Budgeting.
- Enfranchisement of the Disenfranchised.
- Douglass and Douglass Community Token integration for Community Budgeting.
- Liquid Democracy. Vote on issues that are important to you. Delegate power to those you trust.
- Borderless Community Empowerment.
- Global and Local Participatory budgeting
- Hamer will be used to solicit the Douglass Community for product and feature initiatives.
- Hamer is the hub for Douglass Community Initiatives
- Hamer is the internal governance mechanism for Douglass Coops