Douglass includes the Hamer Deliberative Governance Platform, allowing communities to collaboratively debate issues, make decisions, and manage community policy agreements. Our intent is to reinvigorate public discourse and collective action for communities that have historically been in struggle and oppression.
Hamer includes budgeting and financial management features to support governance and budgeting activities.
Hamer is proudly named in honor of Fannie Lou Hamer an American voting and women’s rights activist, community organizer, and a leader in the civil rights movement.
Hamer is pioneering a new style of politics, creating New Political and Economic Space Now.
- With Douglass and Hamer, true borderless Beloved Community Governance becomes a reality.
- Beloved Community Aligned Governance for Communties and Organizations
- Powered by FreedomTrain Blockchain.
- Hamer is a decentralized democratic governance protocol for Beloved Community Empowerment.
- Community Powered Deliberative Budgeting.
- Enfranchisement of the Disenfranchised.
- Douglass and Beloved Community Token integration for Community Budgeting.
- Liquid Democracy. Vote on issues that are important to you. Delegate power to those you trust.
- Borderless Community Empowerment.
- Global and Local Participatory budgeting
- Hamer will be used to solicit Douglass Community for product and feature initiatives.
- Hamer is the hub for Douglass Community Initiatives
- Hamer is the internal governance mechanism for Douglass Coops