Social News Reader
Douglass Social News Reader
The Douglass Social news reader is an easy to use social news readers that gives members the ability to read and share news items via Douglass Email, Douglass Circles, or Douglass Members feeds.
- The Douglass Social news readers has one of the largest source of news feeds available.
- News feeds can be categorized and appear in an uncluttered time line. Members have the option of viewing news from all sources or from a selected category.
- Stay organized, share your faves, and find that really great article you read last month. Douglass Social news reader supports a powerful and expressive search syntax to find exactly what you're looking for.
- If there's something you're searching for frequently you can used saved searches and the results will always be a click away
- The Douglass Social news reader has an integrated read-it-later services as well as an bookmarklet that gives you the ability to add pages that you can read later.
- Listen to podcasts in the Douglass Social news reader. The Douglass Social news reader remembers your place so you can pick up where you left off.
- Tags are perfect for grouping related feeds. You can create as many tags as you need and even apply multiple tags to a single feed.
- Know you just read something but can't remember where it was from? Recently Read can help by maintaining a history of just the articles you've actually read
- Articles are updated whenever the original changes so you don't miss any important changes. You can even see the differences to know what changed.
- The best quality images are shown alongside article summaries. The Douglass Social new reader uses intelligent cropping to keep the subject front-and-center.